A good quality coating will protect your timber floors from the elements, but it also allows you to apply a finish that looks and feels great.
The right type of coating can even enhance the natural beauty of the wood itself. It’s worth considering whether or not to use a premium coat on your timber floors before you start Timber Floor Polishing Melbourne, so here are reasons why you should use top-of-the-range ones:
If you want to save money in the long term, then it’s worth considering a top-notch coating. These coatings are applied directly to your timber flooring and can last for years, meaning that they will last throughout the lifetime of your home.
The cost of applying such a coating is low compared to other methods of refinishing timber floors.
Additionally, these coatings save time by eliminating the need for timber floor polishing Melbourne each individual plank before applying new sealant. This means less strain on your back and less labour involved when working with timber floors!
Easy To Apply
You can apply your own coat of top-notch coating to your timber floor, saving you time and money.
The only materials you need are the following:
- An applicator gun (a specialised tool) is used for applying coats of varnish and paint in a very precise manner. Any good hardware store will have one for sale, or you can buy one online from our website here.
- A high-quality primer is ready for use as soon as it arrives at your home. We recommend using one from our range because they’re all made from natural ingredients and contain no harmful chemicals.
Polishing your timber floors to a high gloss finish is a great way to make them look more attractive and professional.
The result is a wood floor that has been polished to an extremely smooth surface, which will make it resistant to scratches and stains, as well as moisture damage.
Polishing your timber floors helps protect the material from dust and dirt, making them less likely to show signs of wear.
- Save time: no need to wait for the floor to dry or for it to be cleaned off.
- Save money: a top-notch coating will give you more than just an attractive finish; it also ensures that your timber floor lasts much longer than other types of wood floors.
- Be able to do other things with your life: you can use this extra time on something else because there’s no waiting involved!
As well as being environmentally friendly, a top-notch coating can also help you save money on maintenance.
- No harsh chemicals: Unlike other methods, which require the use of harsh chemicals that damage your timber floors and leave them looking dull and dirty, this method only requires water to be applied by hand. As a result, there is no need for you to hire specialist cleaners or spend money on expensive equipment.
- No waste: Unlike some other methods where waste products are left behind after cleaning or polishing (such as sandpaper or Steel Wool), this method does not produce any such waste at all! All that’s needed after the application is plain water with maybe a little soap added if so desired – nothing too complicated either way!
- Less expensive than hiring specialists: If you want someone else to do all your wood flooring caretaking, then they’ll charge hundreds per hour, while if you have skilled enough yourself, then it probably only costs upwards of $50 per hour depending upon how much time was spent doing these tasks anyway; whereas when using an environmentally friendly product like ours then we’re able to save ourselves thousands every year by using less expensive methods ourselves instead.
There are a lot of reasons why you should use a top-quality Timber Floor Polishing Melbourne. It will ensure that the wood is protected and can last longer than ever before.
This is because there are many different types of finishes available, including water-based or oil-based ones, which need not be reapplied every year.
Just make sure to choose the right company. Timber Floor Sanding Melbourne has a team of highly qualified professionals that are fully insured and qualified to undertake the full job of timber restoration. Each flooring surface is unique, and as a result, each one requires a different amount of work to return to its original state and our crew is well aware of.